Started taking Efexor today. Feeling really tired is the only side effect I have on my first day. The doctor said I’ll probably start to feel ill for a few days.
Sometimes I think people don’t understand my sarcasm. Oops.
You’ll catch on.
Caring too much pretty much makes you a bad person and something to stay away from. I’m actually confused on what I actually ever did wrong. Probably because I did nothing wrong. Except maybe not handle things in the best manner. A huge big giant fuck off to all of you 😄 Seriously so done with feeling guilty when all I did was love. I couldn’t hurt a fly so you think it’s ok to hurt me. FUCK OFF.
* Dogs, any kind of dog.
* Sunshine on my skin
* Buckley (my sister’s dog)
* Brunch or breakfast dates with my sister
* Healthy foods that don’t make me feel guilty
* My progression with my training. Not just to do with the way my body looks but the strength I didn’t have before.
* Cheese dates. I love cheese.
* Listening to a song that you think could have been written just for you.
* My annoying and supportive family of who remind me daily how much they love me.
* A good smoothie, seriously.
* Playing with makeup
* Crystals and minerals